Give your alpine jacket a break when you’re in the city, sipping chai and browsing travel magazines. This casual jacket has a military-infused style and fills the void in a closet dominated by technical apparel.
- Made of soft organically grown cotton with a touch of spandex for stretch.
- Adjust the hood with cords and with the button at the back.
- Button down front pockets.
- Good sized internal drop-in pocket fits gloves or hat.
- Button detail on cuffs and pockets.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Face fabric||Cotton + spandex|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.