The water-resistant two way zipper on this skirt opens up a lot of options. It allows easy access below decks, and gives you a way to vent on warm days. On larger cockpits, it lets you leave the skirt attached to your boat when you step out. Last but not least, during a re-entry rescue, you can stick your pump through the zipper and empty the boat with the sprayskirt in place to prevent it re-swamping.
- Made of coated nylon packcloth.
- Double-stitched and sealed seams for strength and waterproofness.
- Tensioned deck stay prevents sagging and water pooling.
- Rim grip/safety slip technology allows secure attachment but easy release for wet exits.
- Adjustable neoprene waistband with removable suspenders for lots of sizing and wearing options.
- Dual zippered mesh accessory pockets for sunscreen, snack bars, etc.
- Recommended for sporting and recreational use in light to moderate conditions: choppy water with waves occasionally breaking across the deck.
- To find the right size for your boat, please visit http://www.sealsskirts.com/sizing/sizing.php
|Tunnel material||Nylon + neoprene|
|Deck attachment||Adjustable shockcord|
Tensioned deck stay
Keeps the deck taut like a drum so water rolls off.
Suspenders help ensure the tunnel stays up when the deck is loaded with a wave.