An off-road touring trailer for those who ride on big wheels. With a long front fork, it fits 29-inch mountain bike tires or 700c road tires with full wrap fenders. The open frame design allows many different packing options, and a Yak Dry Sak is included to keep rain, mud and grit off your gear. A low center of gravity and profile lets it negotiate unpaved roads and non-technical trails. The knobby tires track well on dirt. Even works with dual-suspension bikes!
- Carries up to 30kg of touring gear or groceries.
- High quality, durable 4130 chrome-moly steel frame.
- Aluminum rims with stainless steel spokes.
- Safety flag and rear reflector included.
- Aluminum hub with cartridge bearings and quick release skewer.
- Comes with quick release attachment system, spare attachment pin, Spider bungee cord.
- Cargo area is 64 x 41 x 46cm.
- Attaches to most rear quick-release wheels.
- Separate BOB brand skewers are required for use with tandems and solid axle bikes.
- Comes with a Yak Dry Sak to shield your stuff from rain.
|Ideal for||Cycle touring|
|Frame material||Chromoly steel|
|Frame components material||Aluminium|
|Attachment system||Quick-release skewer|
The maximum cargo capacity including the weight of the child(ren) in child carriers.
|Cargo dimensions||64 x 41 x 46cm|
Suspension improves on and off-road handling and ensures a smooth ride on uneven terrain.