MEC Hoofit Pants - Infants
Exploring starts early. Outfit your little Edmund Hillary in these DWR-treated pants that are durable and quick-drying, so that outdoor adventures can last for hours.
- Made of nylon fabric with DWR (durable water repellency) for water and soil resistance.
- 1in. (2.5cm) waistband for added comfort and good fit.
- 2 front slash pockets, and 1 back pocket with embroidered eyelets for drainage. Pockets are lined with polyester mesh.
- Faux fly.
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for mobility.
- Knees are reinforced to increase durability.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.