MEC Terrena Pants (Regular Inseam) - Women's
Lightweight pants for tackling steep switchbacks on a day hike, or heading out on a multi-day trip. An internal drawcord with belt loops lets you tune the fit in the waist, while the gusseted crotch increases your range of motion as you duck and dodge obstacles on the trail. The fabric dries out quickly, in case creek crossings doesn’t go quite as planned.
- Made of a lightweight blend of polyester and nylon, with DWR (durable water repellency) to resist water and dirt.
- 2 front slash pockets, and 2 rear zippered pockets.
- Thigh pocket closes securely with a snap and zipper.
- Elastic closure on hems, so the bugs stay out.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.