A high-performance jersey inspired by our design team’s Fondo experiences. Fit is tight enough to be race-worthy, but slightly larger than Castelli sizing. Sublimated graphics let you subtly represent for your favourite member-owned outdoor equipment store.
- Polyester mesh side panels offer extra breathability where it matters most.
- 3 drop-in back pockets hold spare tubes, energy bars, etc.
- Reflective tabs on back pockets for nighttime visibility.
- Back bottom hem has silicone gripper dots to prevent ride-up.
- Designed to perform perfectly with the Rouleur bib shorts and Bolt arm sleeves.
- Graphics match the MEC bikes.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|