Long the standard-issue protection for cameras, radios, and other delicate equipment. Canoeists and kayakers love Pelican Cases for keeping cameras easily accessible, yet utterly safe and secure. Because they are fully watertight they are also airtight. Automatic purge valve equalizes the interior air pressure so the case is easy to open after flying or climbing.
- Made of lightweight structural foam resin that won’t dent, crack, or corrode. Light enough to float unless you’re carrying fossils or a fortune in gold.
- Sturdy gasket around the rim makes them watertight.
- Removable pick-n-pluck foam is perforated into cubes, so you can customize snug compartments for your gear.
- Includes a removeable shoulder strap.
- Both the Pelican warranty and MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee cover this case itself. Neither guarantee covers the contents you put inside the case.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
|Internal dimensions||28.2 x 20.1 x 4.1cm|
|External dimensions||31.4 x 24.8 x 5.4cm|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
The interior can be custom-fitted to accommodate various device storage.