Your spirit of adventure demands that you ride that mountain as planned – even if the sky seems to be leaking as you start the ascent. This light jacket won't slow you down while it sheds rain sprinkles and shuts down the wind. What's more, the deliberate street-worthy styling means you can stop in town for a pulled pork sandwich on your way home.
- Fabric is 100% polyester, a 3-ply stretch fabric that's water-resistant, windproof, and breathable.
- Ribbing trim at waist and cuffs.
- Inner collar is lined with brushed tricot.
- Inner cuffs are LYCRA® to close out the weather.
- Adjustable hood to keep your face dry without compromising visibility.
- 2 welded sleeve pockets with zip closures.
- 2 mesh-lined hand pockets.
- Small MP3 stash pocket sewn inside the right hand pocket, and an MP3 cord port and organizer to keep your ride tuneful.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.