For cheery campsite light and a surprising amount of heat, turn to the reliable candle lantern. When packed, it telescopes shut with the candle inside. In camp, it opens to hang from its chain and hook. Includes lantern, reflector, and neoprene case.
- Body is made of lightweight aluminum, globe is made of glass.
- Parabolic side reflector directs light to one side for close tasks like reading.
- Neoprene cocoon protects the lantern when travelling.
- Unique spring-loaded candle tube keeps the flame height constant, while a small viewing window shows the remaining candle life.
- UCO candles burn clean for about 9 hours and resist hot weather meltdown.
- To clean candle wax from the inside, put your lantern in the freezer. Frozen wax will chip off easily.
|Ideal for||Emergency preparedness|
Height of a lantern while closed and not in use. The height does not include the canister for LPG lanterns.