Pearl Izumi X-Alp Enduro III Cycling Shoes - Women's
The looks have been updated. Otherwise, these versatile cycling shoes are unchanged. They can still double as runners, so you can conquer the mountain on bike or on foot.
- Uppers are made of quick drying, breathable mesh and synthetic fabric.
- Low-cut construction for a light and fast feel.
- Nylon X-Alp ride and run plates provide great pedalling power when cycling, but are also comfortable to walk in when you're off the bike.
- Cushioned EVA run shoe midsoles provide off-the-bike comfort.
- Outsoles have carbon rubber lugs for superior traction.
- Two forefoot Velcro® straps and an anatomical buckle closure to reduce pressure from instep.
- Flexible forefoot and bevelled running shoe heel.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Synthetic leather + mesh|
|Closure||Hook-and-loop + ratchet buckle|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.