Pearl Izumi X-Alp Drift II Cycling Shoes - Women's
Get full power transfer when you're riding and solid cushioning and grip when you're running. The Pearl Izumi award-winning X-Alp supportive plate and carbon rubber lugs let you switch from bike to hike without missing a beat.
- Uppers are quick drying, highly breathable mesh and synthetic, for comfort in warm weather.
- Quick-lacing closure systems keep your feet secure in all conditions.
- Barefoot construction for a comfortable fit with or without socks.
- Nylon X-Alp ride and run plates provide great pedalling power when cycling, but are also comfortable to walk in.
- Cushioned EVA run shoe midsoles and heel crash pads with energy foam provide off-the-bike comfort.
- Outsoles have carbon rubber lugs for superior traction.
|Upper material||Synthetic leather + mesh|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.