MEC Coldsmoke Gloves - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Hit the hills and rip for as long as the light lasts. These are premium gloves for skiing and riding in demanding conditions: frontcountry, back, wherever the conditions are ripe. Tough, flexible shells give you some dexterity, and the super-warm liners are removable so you can dry them overnight.
- Shells are stretch woven soft shell fabric for excellent breathability, durability, and stretchiness.
- Palms are Pittard® Atacama goatskin leather for wear protection and grip.
- Removable liners have waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® inserts, warm PrimaLoft® One insulation (heavier on the back of hand, lighter on the palms), and a tricot lining for comfort against the skin.
- Gel foam knuckle protection.
- Webbing wrist cinches.
- One-handed gauntlet cinches.
- Sniffle patches.
- Removable cords.
- Finger loops let you hang to dry or attach them to a pack or harness when you switch to lighter gloves.
|Liner fabric||100% nylon|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.