MEC Coldsmoke Gloves - Unisex
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Hit the hills and rip for as long as the light lasts. These are premium gloves for skiing and riding in demanding conditions: frontcountry, back, wherever the conditions are ripe. Tough, flexible shells give you some dexterity, and the super-warm liners are removable so you can dry them overnight.
- Shells are stretch woven soft shell fabric for excellent breathability, durability, and stretchiness.
- Palms are Pittard® Atacama goatskin leather for wear protection and grip.
- Removable liners have waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® inserts, warm PrimaLoft® One insulation (heavier on the back of hand, lighter on the palms), and a tricot lining for comfort against the skin.
- Gel foam knuckle protection.
- Webbing wrist cinches.
- One-handed gauntlet cinches.
- Sniffle patches.
- Removable cords.
- Finger loops let you hang to dry or attach them to a pack or harness when you switch to lighter gloves.
|Liner fabric||100% nylon|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.