MEC Atlas Mitts - Unisex
These super-functional mitts work well for days of skiing or boarding. Good value too, so you can afford to get out more.
- Herringbone nylon shell fabric stretches and wears well.
- Built-in waterproof-breathable inserts keep out the weather.
- Rubbery synthetic palm material is durable and won’t wet out.
- Hyperloft insulation, heavier on the back of hands for warmth, lighter on the palms for grip.
- Tricot lining is quick to dry and moves moisture outward.
- Elasticized wrist eliminates wrist cinch and associated hang-ups.
- Removable cords.
- One-handed gauntlet cinches.
- Sniffle patch on thumb.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.