For skiing big, demanding lines, these tough gloves are slim enough to fit under your cuffs. They use a one-piece design, so they suit day trips and huts where you can easily dry your stuff. Padding on the fingers offers protection if you're booting up something steep or have to swing an ice tool to get there.
- Outer fabric is four-way stretch-woven soft shell fabric for excellent breathability and durability.
- Built-in GORE-TEX® inserts add waterproof-breathable performance.
- Warm PrimaLoft® One insulation, heavier on the back of hand, lighter on the palms.
- Tricot lining for comfort against the skin.
- Supple, smooth and durable goatskin covers the palms and back of hand, reinforced with perforated goatskin overlays in high-wear areas.
- Gel foam over knuckles for protection.
- Large Velcro® closure tabs.
- Flocked sniffle patch on thumbs.
- Removable cords.
- Loops on fingers to hang them cuffs down.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|