MEC Ignitor Mitts - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Go all out with these premium mitts. They're waterproof and warm and have pockets on the back to unzip and vent when you’re really on fire, or to hold heat packs when you're doing snow study and not moving.
- Shell is four-way stretch fabric with DWR for weather protection.
- Integrated GORE-TEX® inserts add waterproofness without blocking breathability.
- Pittards® goatskin leather with perforated overlays in high-wear areas adds grip and durability.
- Zippered pockets on backs allow you to add heat packs when it's cold.
- PrimaLoft One® insulation on the backs for warmth.
- Flocked absorbent sniffle patch.
- Contoured wrist eliminates need for webbing cinches and associated hang-ups.
- One-handed cinch seals out the elements.
- Removable cords.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.