Made for yoga, inspired by dance, this tee is cut a bit looser and longer, so you can easily pull it over a tank top. It's built to allow flowing freedom of movement, so your tree pose takes on the grace of ballet.
- Made of soft, stretchy polyester and spandex.
- Flat-locked seams won’t rub tender skin.
- Locker loop for hanging, which is great if you need to wash it on the fly and hang it to dry.
- Scoop neck, decorative seaming, and cap sleeves give it a feminine touch.
- Designed to sit loose through the body, and slim through the hips.
- Colours coordinate with other MEC yoga tops and bottoms.
The space we are taking over provides great potential to bring the MEC brand to life inside and out.
The design will be in-keeping with the new architectural embodiment of the MEC brand, with extensive use of wood on both the inside and outside of the building. Green building features will include a high-performance building envelope and heating, cooling and ventilation (HVAC) system.
All MEC facilities are subject to our internal green building program, which establishes minimum performance standards. MEC Laval will be no different.
Two of the most important aspects of green buildings are the building envelope and the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (or HVAC) system. The Laval store will provide R40 and R60 thermal performance in the walls and roof, respectively, and feature a best-in-class roof top HVAC system.
Energy efficient lighting will also be used throughout the store. Plus, Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) will be purchased for all energy consumed by MEC Laval.
MEC aims to maximize efficiency and minimize environmental impacts in our stores. Learn more about our green buildings.