Well suited to most touring paddlers, the Pace is optimized for low-angle strokes. With a soft catch and easy power stroke, it cushions your muscles and joints as you take on long days or extended tours.
- Classic asymmetric shape fits a wide range of paddling activities.
- Rib-free backs let the blades slip silently and efficiently through the water.
- High-density, solid foam core is layered with carbon fibre/fibreglass blend. Edged with Dynel for durability.
- Pro Core series feature premium engineering and materials.
- Multiple Adjustment Gear (MAG) allows feather selection for both right and left hand control from 0-90 degrees in 15 degree increments. Once set to your preferred angle, simply put it together with a simple button closure.
|Blade material||Carbon fibre with foam core|
|Shaft material||Fibreglass/carbon blend|
Blade shapes are designed to apply power efficiently. Short, wide: immediate power. Long, narrow: better leverage in turbulent water. Wing: channels water for maximum power and speed.
|Blade dimensions||49 x 16cm (19.3 x 6.3in.)|
|Blade angle||0° to 90° (15° increments)|
The angle of two blades relative to one another. Parallel blade = unfeathered. Offset blades = feathered. Feathered paddles reduce wind resistance. Adjustable paddles can be adjusted left or right.