Optimized for high-angle paddling, the Fit lets you quickly apply power to forward, turning or steering strokes. It's a lightweight work of art to suit performance paddlers.
- Bent shaft lets your wrists rest in a neutral, ergonomic position.
- High-density, solid foam core is layered with carbon fibre/fibreglass blend. Edged with Dynel for durability.
- Pro Core series feature premium engineering and materials.
- LokTite adjustable ferrule system sets your preferred angle, right, left, or no feather in 15 degree increments. One-step, push button assembly.
- Rib-free backs let the blades slip silently and efficiently through the water.
|Blade material||Carbon fibre with foam core|
|Shaft material||Fibreglass/carbon blend|
Blade shapes are designed to apply power efficiently. Short, wide: immediate power. Long, narrow: better leverage in turbulent water. Wing: channels water for maximum power and speed.
|Blade dimensions||46 x 18cm (18.1 x 6.9in.)|
|Blade angle||0° to 90° (15° increments)|
The angle of two blades relative to one another. Parallel blade = unfeathered. Offset blades = feathered. Feathered paddles reduce wind resistance. Adjustable paddles can be adjusted left or right.