This bright commuter light recharges from your computer, at home or at work. You can use it for added visibility even when riding in daylight, without worrying about running out of juice when it's dark.
- LED has a magnifying lens.
- Flexible silicone housing.
- USB rechargeable lithium battery.
- Includes USB to Mini USB cable for recharging.
- Fully charged and low/charging battery indicators.
- Tool-free, wrap-around installation fits most bars.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn time - flash||5 h|
|Burn Time - steady||4 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.