The lightest full-length pad available. It provides support only at the primary pressure points – the head, hips, and feet. The cut outs allow your sleeping bag to loft into the open spaces to eliminate conductive heat loss that occurs when your bag is compressed. They capture your convective body heat, and promote breathability.
You wouldn’t expect such an unconventional looking pad to work in an orthodox way, and you’d be right. You can use it on its own outside your bag, slip it inside your bag, or combine it with another pad to sleep out in cold conditions.
- Top is made of high visibility ripstop nylon. Bottom is 75-denier nylon.
- Warmth (R-value) will depend on the sleeping system used. The manufacturer does not rate the pad on its own.
- Inflates rapidly with just four or five breaths. If you want a firmer pad, use the Dry air pump to top it off.
- Weld pattern is designed to allow quick, easy deflation for packing.
- Rolled size is about the size of a pop can.
- Dry air pump, patch kit and stuff sack included.
Describes if this is an air-filled pad and if so, how the air gets in.
|Rolled length||15.2cm (regular)|
|Rolled diameter||7.6cm (regular)|