Northwave Sparta Cycling Shoes - Men's
Designed for sport riders, they're not quite light enough for racing, but have lots of airflow, stiff uppers, and grippy soles. The ergonomic design provides solid arch support and comfort while pedaling. Northwave makes consistently well-featured shoes with high-end characteristics, but offers them up at a very reasonable price.
- Uppers are polyurethane with airmesh inserts.
- Airflow system uses large side vents to provide a constant supply of fresh air, and lower channels to direct air toward the sole.
- 3-strap closure system.
- Midsoles use the Northwave performance advanced platform, which has support through the arch and good positioning when pedalling.
- Heel cup has a light, rigid profile for stability, and vents to channel fresh air.
- Outsoles are natural rubber with 2 front studs.
|Upper material||Polyurethane + mesh|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.