Northwave Vega SBS Cycling Shoes - Women's
The ergonomic design with solid arch support is comfortable for training or for sport riding. Grippy, rubber soles give you some traction off the bike and the venting channels promote airflow around your feet. Northwave makes consistently well-featured shoes with high-end characteristics, but offers them up at a very reasonable price.
- Uppers are polyurethane with airmesh inserts.
- Airflow system uses large side vents to provide a constant supply of fresh air, and lower channels to direct air toward the sole.
- Closure system has an upper buckle for micro-adjustments. Pressure on the instep can be incrementally released and controlled.
- Midsoles use the Northwave performance advanced platform, which has support through the arch and good positioning when pedalling.
- Heel cup has a light, rigid profile for stability, and vents to channel fresh air.
- Outsoles are natural rubber with 2 front studs.
|Closure||Hook-and-loop + ratchet buckle|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.