Northwave Gran Canion 2 GTX Cycling Shoes - Men's
When mountain biking, water and mud aren’t annoyances, they’re terrain features. The high cut and waterproof-breathable lining of the Gran Canion lets you get fully down and dirty. Monday to Fiday, they make excellent wet weather commuting shoes too.
- Mid-height uppers have multiple reinforcing overlays to keep out rain, weather, mud, and debris. They offer impact protection as well.
- Padded collar provides comfort around the ankle and Achilles area.
- Speed lace system with hook-and-loop closure strap are quick to adjust.
- GORE-TEX® membrane is fully waterproof, and breathable through high-output activities.
- Midsoles are EVA for cushioning and comfort.
- Outsoles are Vibram® rubber, for a balance of power transmission and walkability.
- Self-cleaning lugs and high grip inserts provide great traction off the bike. Lug pattern works on flat pedals.
|Upper material||Synthetic leather + nylon|
|Closure||Lace-up + hook-and-loop|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.