For some, a pack is an accessory. For others, it’s an everyday extension of themselves. If that’s you, the Giga carries your supplies for physics class, or catching an early morning flight to the surf zone of Hookipa.
- Deuter Airstripes system combines Airmesh-lined shoulder straps and back, breathable mesh wings, a back venting channel and knobby back foam for cool carrying comfort.
- Designed for school purposes (though it won't implode of you take it on a hike). It's built to get your rulers, erasers, laptop and books to a qualifying or accredited institution – in short, a school.
- Detachable hip belt and chest strap.
- Large, folder-size main compartment holds documents and heavy hardcover books.
- Second compartment fits up to a 15½in. laptop.
- Padded base protects laptop when pack is set down.
- Large front pocket with organiser.
- Reflective loop for safety light.
|Main fabric||600-denier polyester|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.