When you move from a cold, pre-dawn start through an afternoon thermal inversion, you'll benefit from the highly breathable fabric and zippered vents on the Backcountry Guides. They’re made with an extremely durable, midweight Power Shield® stretch-woven blend, with Hardface® Technology that dramatically improves the finish’s resistance to wind, water, snow, and abrasion, while remaining stretchy and highly breathable. Features include zippered thigh vents (with mesh) for temperature regulation and a harness-friendly, low-profile waist.
- Made of breathable, wind-resistant, Polartec® Power Shield stretch woven polyester, nylon, spandex blend that's durable and comfortable. Hardface Technology improves the Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) resistance to precip and abrasion.
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort.
- Interior waistbelt lies flat under a harness or backpack.
- Zippered fly.
- Mesh lined thigh vents for temperature regulation.
- Single thigh pocket and 2 handwarmer pockets with reverse-coil DWR-treated zippers
- Gusseted, zippered cuffs with 2-position snaps, edge guards and internal mini-gaiters to keep out snow and muck.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.