Like a crossover route that gets blasted on the north side, while the south side stays warm, the Mixed Guide is built for uncertainty. With weather protection where you need it and breathability everywhere else, the hybrid design brings the benefits of a hardshell and soft-shell blend. The hardshell areas: shoulders and upper arms (lower in front than in back) utilize a waterproof/breathable barrier. The remaining soft-shell areas are made of heavy-duty, but highly breathable Power Shield® fabric.
- Made of breathable, wind-resistant, Polartec® Power Shield stretch woven polyester, nylon, spandex blend that's durable and comfortable. Hardface Technology improves the Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) resistance to precip and abrasion.
- Waterproof-breathable, 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabric panels on the shoulder, chest, upper arms, and hood.
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort.
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions.
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort.
- Chest pockets are compatible with a harness and pack. DWR-treated reverse coil zippers.
- 2 handwarmer pockets with reverse coil zippers and storm flap for secure storage.
- Gusseted panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket.
- Drawcord hem.