Love the taste and convenience of a portable propane grill? Hate those one-season wonders that rust away after a single summer? The Wilderness was built to last for years and to provide you with quality cooking for every one of them. It sets up in minutes for frontcountry camping, picnics, or road trip lunch stops.
- 100% stainless steel with a mirror polish finish.
- Fold-away legs for easy packing.
- Grilling area is 23 x 46cm.
- Durable, heat-resistant handle with air cooled supports.
- Radiant plate provides even heat distribution and snaps out for quick, easy clean-up.
- Locking grease tray is accessible from either side.
- Balanced, lockable lid won't slam shut and has a drawtight latch to secure all components for transport.
- Swivelling control valve/regulator for quick, safe fuel canister exchange.
- Uses standard 1lb. propane fuel canisters.
- Note: this model is not made of marine-grade stainless steel.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
|Burner components||Stainless steel|
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||57 x 30 x 26cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.
|Additional feature(s)||Drip tray|