Torrents, ice storms, blizzards—bring 'em on. Your wee one will stay warm and completely dry in this fully waterproof jacket, with not one but two layers of weather-stopping H2No.
- Shell is a durable 2-layer, polyester ripstop, with 100% nylon contrast elements. Both have a waterproof-breathable H2No barrier for unbeatable protection in extended sloppy conditions.
- H2No treatment blocks wind and water on the outside, while wicking interior moisture, to keep your little one warm, dry, and happy.
- Fully-taped seams for protection even in howling horizontal rains and surly sleet.
- Lining is polyester.
- Shell, contrast and lining all have Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation is a puffy 200g Quallofil® 100% polyester that stays dry when conditions are anything but.
- 3-panel hood is removable, with an elasticized gusset under the brim to keep it in place and shut the cold out.
- Raglan sleeves for comfortable range of motion.
- Fleece lining on collar adds warmth, for comfort next to the face.
- Full-front zipper has an external wind flap with a hook-and-loop closure.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets.
- All zippers have reflective webbing pulls, and back seaming has reflective trim, to increase visibility when the gloom is as thick as pea soup.
- Elasticized sleeve cuffs and back hem cinch the cold out but allow mobility over layers.
- Extend the wear of this garment with the Grow-fit feature that adds 5cm to the sleeve length. Hand down to younger siblings, cousins, and friends after the first child has outgrown it.
- ID label inside means it won't get lost at daycare.
|Insulation||200g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.