Known in jacket circles as a triple threat. This coat provides an insulated waterproof option for the winter months, and a lined shell or fleece option for transitional seasons. Between the technical properties and the interchangeable layers, there is never a weather condition that this 3-in-1 jacket isn’t prepared for.
- Shell is waterproof-breathable, made of a 2-layer polyester ripstop with durable 2.5-layer nylon contrast panels at yoke and sides. Both have an H2No® barrier, formidable protection that puts the brakes on wet and windy weather.
- Shell and liner have a Deluge® DWR finish.
- Seams are fully taped for full protection against sogginess.
- Shell is lined with polyester mesh to keep it light.
- Removable lining is polyester quilted to 150g Thermogreen® insulation, a highly compressible 100% polyester fill made with 90% recycled fibre.
- Collar is lined with brushed polyester jersey for softness on the jaw.
- Hood has a 3-panel construction with a slightly extended brim to shelter the face, and internal elastic to keep it in place.
- Front closure has a full-length zipper, plus an external storm flap with hook-and-loop closure and mini internal zipper cover.
- Mini-powder skirt keeps the snow out and attaches to Patagonia® Go-Snow Pants.
- 1 chest pocket with covered zippered to keep cash and lip balm safe.
- 2 handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls to increase visibility.
- Internal drawcord with adjustment at bottom hem.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure at sleeve openings to seal out snow and cold.
- ID label inside.
|Insulation||150g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Powder skirt|