These tough pants are waterproof-breathable, insulated, and storm-worthy. They're built to take on whatever the mountain wants to dish out, and the compressible insulation makes them easy to stuff in a pack for just-in-case scenarios. For skiing, snowboarding, winter field trips, and girls who prefer one more run over turning back to the warming hut.
- Shell is durable 2-layer polyester with nylon risptop contrast, both with a waterproof-breathable H2No barrier. H2No offers the maximum protection available for extended wet conditions, blocking wind and water on the outside, yet allowing perspiration to escape, for warm, dry comfort.
- Lining is 100% polyester.
- Shell and lining fabrics all have Deluge® DWR finish.
- Seams are fully taped for serious storm level protection.
- Insulated with highly compressible 100g Thermogreen, a 100% polyester (90% recycled fibre) that stays warm even when wet.
- Zippered fly has a secure double-snap closure.
- 2 covered, zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls.
- 2 gusseted patch pockets with hook-and-loop closure and a D-ring to attach a pass.
- Articulated knees for full mobility.
- Double layer of fabric at scuff guard and hem for extra durability.
- Belt loops on rear yoke attach to the Girls 3-in-1 Jacket and Girls Snowflyer jacket.
- Internal gaiter with gripper elastic goes over the boot to seal out cold and snow.
- Loop inside hem gives you the option to add a cord and keep pant from riding up.
- Hand-me-down ID label inside.
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Internal gaiters|