Kilometres melt away when you’re racing and training on a high-tech performance bike like the Lector Pro. Revolutionary Ultegra Di2 electronic shifting technology shifts gears in a fraction of the second and is overall the best drivetrain on the market. The completely electronic system performs year-round, withstanding all kinds of weather. Technology that's trickled down from Shimano® Dura-Ace system, Ultegra Di2 offers electronic shifting at a lower price.
- Toray T-700 high molecular carbon fibre frame. Tube dimensions are calibrated to prevent vibration.
- Stiff frame with slim, active flex seat stays are designed to save energy over the kilometres.
- Performance-oriented semi-sloping geometry.
- Schwalbe Ultremo tires and Easton Aero wheelset.
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 components. A fully electronic system provides lighting fast shifts.
- Shimano Ultegra Compact crankset 50-34T and 11-28 cassette.
- Ritchey WCS stem and handlebars.
- CG carbon seatpost.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rock Solid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling, and meticulous attention to detail.