Kilometres melt away when you’re racing and training on a ride like the Race Lector Red. On this model, Ghost has used a professional grade, manual SRAM Red drivetrain and upgraded the brakes and crankset to SRAM Red too. Combined with the a full carbon Aero wheelset and Ritchey Superlogic components, it's the finest racing machine that Ghost currently builds.
- Ghost Race carbon frame. Tube dimensions are calibrated to prevent vibration.
- Stiff frame with slim, active flex carbon seat stays are designed to save energy over the kilometres.
- Performance-oriented semi-sloping geometry.
- High-end carbon bars, seatpost, and fork.
- Bearing shells are directly pressed, not screwed, into the bottom bracket housing without using an extra aluminum insert. The increased housing width adds stiffness and improves stability.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rock Solid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling, and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost Race UHM MIMS AFT SCL carbon|
|Stem||Ritchey WCS 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Ritchey Superlogic Carbon|
|Handlebars||Ritchey Road Superlogic Carbon 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|SRAM Red (caliper rim)|
|Brake levers||SRAM Red Double Tap|
|Shifters||SRAM Red Double Tap|
|Derailleur (front)||SRAM Red|
|Derailleur (rear)||SRAM Red|
|Crank + rings||SRAM Red Compact 50-34T|
|Bottom bracket||SRAM BB BSA|
|Hub (front)||Easton EC 90 SL|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
|Easton EC 90 SL|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|SRAM Red 1090 10-speed 11-25T|
|Spokes||Easton EC 90 SL|
|Rims||Easton EC 90 SL|
|Tires||Schwalbe Ultremo ZX 700 x 23|
|Saddle||Selle Italia SLR CT|