For tackling your winter duties when there's blizzards and wind chill on the scene. This deeply insulated jacket provides a haven from winter wind and cold. The water repellent treatment on the shoulders prevent the flakes from melting into the fabric, and a full stand-up collar provides a 360-degree baffle to protect your neck and chin from gusts.
- Durable nylon canvas shell has a weather-resistant DWR (durable water repellency) finish on shoulders.
- Quilted shell is insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Stand-up collar covers your neck.
- Wind flap on zipper closes with metal snaps
- Welted handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed polyester jersey. Single internal, zippered chest pocket.
- Drop-tail hem offers coverage when you move.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||600 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.