When the clouds look menacing, zip up the Low Sky Parka. The quilted insulation is worked in a pattern that blends linear and diamond shapes to keep the insulation in place. A stand-up funnel collar and DWR-treated fabric work together to protect you from foul weather, while the princess seams create a flattering, slim fit silhouette.
- Distributed insulated to keep you warm where you need it most: 200g Thermogreen® polyester insulation in body, 150g in the sleeves (90% recycled).
- Fabric quilting keeps insulation in place, preventing cold spots.
- Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- 2-way zipper allows you to negotiate your own ventilation and fit.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets and 1 internal zippered pocket to keep valuables safe.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.