The Super Alpine Jacket faces the barrage of storms and wind in full-out mountain conditions. It features extremely light but durable 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with a DWR finish. The outer shell has reinforcements in key areas, and a micro-grid interior that helps optimize breathability. A flat-pleated front stays close to your body to let you see your feet and allows the pockets to expand without adding bulky seams. Trim, watertight zippers for the pockets and pit zips are laminated in place to reduce weight and bulk. The underarm gussets keep the jacket in place when you lift your arms.
- Durable waterproof-breathable 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX Pro® fabric resists the wettest, coldest, most persistent weather.
- Helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor for good visibility in poor conditions.
- Embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment.
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket.
- Harness- and pack-compatible pressed pleat pockets increase capacity without adding seams.
- Supple, watertight zippers are laminated in place to reduce bulk. Zippers are very water-resistant, but not waterproof, so we don't recommend storing items inside the pockets that could be damaged if they get wet.