For gloppy coastal powder and drooling ice pillars, these bomber, big-mountain bibs are constructed with 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro® fabric to leave you indisputably dry. Full side zips let you vent heat on when booting up steep couloirs and the articulated seat and knees don't impede your movement.
- Durable waterproof-breathable 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX Pro fabric resists the wettest, coldest, most persistent weather.
- Drop seat configuration.
- Harness- and pack-compatible chest pockets feature supple, watertight-coated zips that reduce bulk and weight. Pressed pleat pockets add volume without additional seams.
- Thigh pockets with slim zips to reduce bulk and weight.
- Zippers are very water-resistant, but not waterproof, so we don't recommend storing items inside the pockets that could be damaged if they get wet.
- Articulated seat and knees enhance mobility.
- Watertight, fully separating side zips for easy on/off with boots.
- Ski-boot-compatible lower leg with external scuff guard, internal gaiter, shock-cord adjustment and tie-down loops.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.