Push the limits with these casual retro shades.
- Polarized lenses cut glare from water, ice, sand, snow and pavement for clear vision and reduced eye strain.
- Polycarbonate lens material is light and shatter resistant.
- Microfibre cleaning/storage bag included.
- Medium fit.
- Polarized Grey lens provides 14-15% visible light transmission.
- Polarized Orange Mirror provides 11% visible light transmission.
- Polarized Teal Mirror lens provides 13% visible light transmission.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.