The Powder Bowl Jacket suits those who chase after the white into the fringes of the season. It's a versatile shell for going anywhere on the mountain in all conditions. The 2-layer GORE-TEX® outer shell provides absolute waterproof-breathable protection and a mesh inner liner wicks away perspiration. Other snow-worthy features include underarm zips, a powder skirt, and a hood that lets scope the terrain.
- Durable 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR finish to keep you dry, mesh lining wicks away moisture.
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides visibility in bad conditions.
- Tall collar protects neck and face, even when the hood is down.
- Cord locks in the hood and hem allow quick adjustments to seal out snow.
- Slim, watertight coated zippers for reduced bulk and weight.
- Underarm zips release heat.
- Pleated gusset comfortably secures cuff, over or under gloves.
- Powder skirt is adjustable, webbing loops connect to any Patagonia® Snow pants to keep snow out and the skirt down.
- 2 handwarmers pockets, a single chest pocket, and a bicep pocket have watertight zips. Zippers are very water-resistant, but not waterproof, so we don't recommend storing items inside the pockets that could be damaged if they get wet.
- 2 interior drop-ins and 1 interior zippered pocket with key clip. Port for cable routing.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.