Powder Bowl Pants ride through hero runs and survival conditions. A tough 2-layer polyester shell stands up to abrasion from crusty snow or branches, and the DWR treatment keeps the droplets beading and prevents saturation. Inside, a brushed-tricot lining manages moisture and glides smoothly over underlayers. External thigh vents let you regulate your climate on the uptracks, and articulated knees and a gusseted crotch provide unlimited mobility for big air shows.
- Durable 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR finish to keep you dry, mesh lining wicks away moisture.
- Waist has a soft, brushed tricot lining to wick moisture, and adjustable elastic tabs to customize the fit. 2-snap closure and zip fly.
- Loops on rear yoke attach pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket to keep snow out.
- Slim, watertight coated zippers for reduced bulk and weight.
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees improve mobility and reduce bulk.
- External thigh vents quickly release heat.
- Gaiters keep the snow out, while tough scuff guards protect the inside of the leg and bottom hem.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets, one back hip, and one right thigh. Zippers are very water-resistant, but not waterproof, so we don't recommend storing items inside the pockets that could be damaged if they get wet.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.