Light as a summer breeze, these multi-sport glasses provide great coverage, an adaptable fit, and excellent grip.
- Polarized lenses cut glare from water, ice, sand, snow and pavement for clear vision and reduced eye strain.
- Megol nose and temple pads grip harder as they get wet.
- Microfibre cleaning/storage bag included.
- Universal fit adapts to most faces.
- Polycarbonate lens material is light and shatter resistant.
- Grey lens provides 14-15% visible light transmission.
- Brown lens provides 14-15% visible light transmission.
- Rose lens provides 17-18% visible light transmission.
- Polarized Red Mirror provides 10% visible light transmission.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|