Since this bike has no pedals or training wheels, kids have to use their legs for balance and movement. This exercise encourages quicker learning and makes the transition to a bicycle with pedals much easier because they've already honed their balance and motor skills.
- Light and durable aluminum frame.
- Built-in suspension for mini-rippers who ride bumps and jumps.
- Standard rubber tires (12½ x 2¼in.) with inner tubes.
- Soft padded synthetic leather seat keeps tiny tushies happy.
- Best suited for ages 2 to 5.
- Easy assembly kit includes wrench.
- Adjustable seat height from 37 to 48cm.
|Ideal for||Urban cycling|
Geometry influences comfort, efficiency, and how the bike handles, particularly its steering.