The Shimano® SLX series are mid-range components designed for off-road riding. The series allows you to tailor the components to suit cross-country or all-mountain riding.
- Compatible with Dyna-Sys drivetrains for lightness, tight gear ratios, and efficient chain movement.
- Swing action is top-swing.
- Compatible with 10-speed cassettes.
- Maximum capacity is 18T.
- Top-middle minimum capacity is 10T.
- For 42-32-24T.
- Dual pull cable routing.
- Chain line 50mm
- Chain stay angle is 66-69 degrees.
- Multi-clamp (28.6/31.8/34.9mm).
Braze-on mounting uses fittings permanently mounted to the frame. Collar mounted derailleurs secure around the seat tube with a clamp. Direct mount are fastened to the chainstay.
Bottom-pull are operated by a cable running from below. Top-pull are operated by a cable running down from above. Dual-pull are equipped to be operated by either top or bottom.
A double is ideal for cranksets with two chainrings. A triple is designed for cranksets with two or three chainrings.
The maximum number of teeth difference between the smallest and largest chainrings (front derailleur) or cogs (rear derailleur).