This front derailleur is part of the Shimano® XT line, their flagship line of components.
- Dyna-Sys 2x10 down swing front derailleur.
- Shimano direct mounting style.
- Compatible with 10-speed cassettes.
- Maximum capacity is 14T.
- Top gear teeth capacity is 44T.
- Dual pull cable routing
- Chain line is 48.8.
- Stay angle is 66 to 69 degrees.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
Braze-on mounting uses fittings permanently mounted to the frame. Collar mounted derailleurs secure around the seat tube with a clamp. Direct mount are fastened to the chainstay.
Bottom-pull are operated by a cable running from below. Top-pull are operated by a cable running down from above. Dual-pull are equipped to be operated by either top or bottom.
A double is ideal for cranksets with two chainrings. A triple is designed for cranksets with two or three chainrings.