Often the times when you most need a blade are also the times when you only have one hand to spare. The spring-assisted single-handed opening on this clip-on lets you get your blade out easily, while its ultralight weight and compact size ensure you can carry it almost anywhere.
- Combo serrated and straight blade for cutting versatility.
- F.A.S.T. spring-assisted opening with one-handed thumb stud.
- Thumb plunge lock button releases the knife blade from the open position.
- G-10 composite handle for secure grip even when wet.
- 7Cr17Mov stainless steel.
- Pocket clip and lanyard hole provide carrying options.
|Handle material||Glass-reinforced nylon (GRN)|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Straight + serrated|
|Blade material||Stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||12cm|
|Knife length (open)||20cm|