Three-season tights for “storming” the road. These are intelligently engineered for commuting, road cycling and hardcore training in vicious wind and steady rain. They put full-on waterproof performance where you need it, without compromising breathability, flexibility, or overall comfort. Pair them with cycling shorts for riding through brisk autumn days or spring drizzle, or wear with base layers when the puddles start to freeze over. When worn over a thermal base they're also a good option for snowshoeing and other wintery pursuits.
- Thigh and lower leg are eVent polyester, a two-layer, waterproof-breathable DWR barrier against headwinds and torrents. Inside, a brushed backing moves the sweat out.
- Articulated knee panels are waterproof-breathable, three-layer soft shell fabric with stretch.
- Stretch side panels provide a close fit and let your muscles flex.
- Textured over-taping adds puddle-defying waterproof seams in critical areas.
- Hidden, easy-to-reach pocket on right hip.
- Highly visible 3M® reflective trim makes it likely that drivers will spot you even in the murkiest light.
- Zippered ankles make them quick and easy to get on and off.
- Drop-down gaiters at front ankle to seal out the wetness.