Roomy enough for three to sleep, light enough for two to carry. So take your choice between ridiculously light packs or insanely spacious living quarters. Either way, the Copper Spur UL 3 delivers solid three season shelter without the weight penalty. Hubbed poles and canopy clips allow super-fast set up.
- Mixed fabric and mesh canopy hits the right balance of weather protection and ventilation.
- High peaked vents in the fly let air in air while keeping precip out.
- Corner guyline points allow secure anchoring in windy conditions.
- Twin vestibules give you both your own gear storage and entry/exit points.
- Includes 10 superlight aluminum J stakes.
- Note this is a special order item. Please call us for information.
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Floor coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC TH72M aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.12m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||17.8 x 55.9cm|
|Vestibule area (primary)||.84sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.