Convert your old snowboard into a splitboard, then skin into places lifts can’t take you. This second-generation kit contains step-by-step instructions, plus all the hardware you need.
- Includes a new Voile Split Kit puck with 2-hole, secure T-nut mounting, lighter touring brackets, and more durable rear tabs on the slider track.
- New support risers make it easier to skin up and traverse hills.
- Durable dual-height climbing wires.
- Some tools, including saw, sawhorses, and drill required.
- Note that this kit is for converting one-piece boards only. The hardware will not mount onto factory-built splitboards that have inserts.