A secure fitting lid for the next generation of mountain riders and roadies.
- True fit system allows one simple adjustment for correct fit every time.
- Cooling provided through seven vents.
- LED reflectors for high visibility.
- Base guard for enhanced aesthetics and durability.
- Visor provides protection from the sun and other elements.
- Pinch-guard buckle.
- Extended rear coverage for full-skull protection.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Fit system||Adjustable suspension system|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).