MEC Sorcerer Gloves - Unisex
Practical magic for the mountains. MEC’s best alpine glove transforms for any task at hand. Backcountry skiing in the sun? Vanish the shells into your pack and just wear the stand-alone liners. Want full weatherproofness without excessive warmth? Presto chango to the outer shells. Need to preserve your prestidigitation working up that frozen waterfall? Pop on both components for a spell.
- Main outer shell is polyurethane-coated nylon with excellent DWR.
- Four-way stretch nylon on backs of hands for better dexterity.
- GORE-TEX® inserts in outer shell for waterproof-breathable performance.
- Pittards® Armortan goatskin leather with textured digital leather palm and fingertip overlays for grip, all Kevlar® stitched for durability.
- Microfleece lining for comfort and light insulation when shell is used alone.
- Contoured fit around wrist eliminates need for webbing that can hang up on leashes or straps.
- One-handed gauntlet cinch.
- Removable idiot cord.
- Fingertip carabiner loops.
- Removable liner is now low-profile fleece for a better fit and more dexterity, with silicone finger prints for better grip when used alone.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.