We foresee that many canny backcountry skiers and climbers will have a pair of these full-function mitts in their future. We also predict you’ll like the outstanding value just as much as the function, durability and versatility. It all augurs well for your next multi-day mission in the snow.
- Shells are lightly insulated stretch-woven nylon, with waterproof-breathable inserts and an excellent DWR treatment.
- Supple yet durable goatskin leather palms and finger wraps for grip.
- Microfleece lining for comfort and light insulation when shell is used alone or with lighter liners.
- Contoured fit around wrist eliminates need for webbing that can hang up on leashes or straps.
- One-handed gauntlet cinches.
- Removable idiot cords.
- Carabiner loops for hanging on harness or to dry in tent.
- Removable liners are now low-profile fleece for better fit and dexterity. The hand backs are Polartec® Hardface® fleece for durability and water-resistance. The palms are grid face fleece for breathability, with silicone prints for optimum grip when used alone.